1. The operator sets its most important goal and condition for the exercise of the rights and freedoms of the person and the subject in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. Current personal data processing policy of the Operator (hereinafter referred to as Policy) applies to all the information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://indusoft.ru/en/.
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data with the help of computer technology.
2. Blocking personal data is a temporary halt to the processing of personal data (unless processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
3. The website is a collection of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their access to the Internet at the network address of https://indusoft.ru/en/;
4. The personal data information system is a set of personal data contained in databases, and provides them with information technology and technical means.
5. The depersonalization of personal data is an action that prevents personal data from belonging to a particular user or other subject of personal data without the use of additional information.
6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) carried out using or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systemization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, modification), extraction, use, transmission (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
7. The operator is a public authority, a municipal authority, a legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and/or processing personal data, as well as defining the purposes of the processing of personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) carried out with personal data.
8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or identified user of the website https://indusoft.ru/en/.
9. The User is any visitor to the web-site https://indusoft.ru/en/.
10. Providing personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a particular person or a certain number of persons.
11. The dissemination of personal data - any action aimed at disclosing personal data to an unspecified number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way.
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, foreign individual or foreign legal entity.
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions that result in the destruction of personal data irrevocably with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and/or as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
1. Last name, first name, middle name;
3. Phone numbers;
4. Also the site is collecting and processing anonymized data about visitors (including “cookies”) with the help of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
5. The above data are further combined by the Policy text by the general concept of Personal Data.
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the user by sending emails; providing the user with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
2. The Operator also has the right to notify the User of new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always opt out of receiving information messages by sending an email to the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal to notify new products and services and special offers."
3. Anonymized user data, collected through Internet statistics services, serve to gather information about the actions of users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
1. The operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled out and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the web-site https://indusoft.ru/en/. By filling out the relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures that exclude access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
3. If inaccuracies in personal data are detected, the User can update it on their own by sending the Operator a notification to the email@example.com Operator's e-mail address marked "Actualization of personal data."
4. The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The user can revoke their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice to the Operator via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org Operator's email address marked "Recall consent to the processing of personal data."
1. The operator is required to ensure that the rights of personal data subjects are protected by a foreign state whose territory is supposed to be transferred to the territory of personal data prior to the start of cross-border transfer of personal data.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is consent in writing of the subject of personal data for the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the execution of the contract, the party of which is the subject of personal data.
1. The user can receive any clarification on the issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://indusoft.ru/en/politicy/.